Warranty and Return and Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at www.targetdirectcanada.com
All products sold by Target Direct Inc. are covered by the Manufacturer’s warranty unless otherwise stated. Defective items may be returned for replacement within 14 days from receipt subject to the manufacturers/distributors and/or Target Direct restrictions. In most cases, you must obtain a case number by contacting the manufacturers support department BEFORE we can authorize the return of the item(s). The case number serves as proof that the item has been confirmed as defective by the manufacturer. All product returns must have a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by Target Direct Inc. To request an RMA, make sure that you have the manufacturer’s case number and contact our Customer Service http://targetdirectcanada.com/index.php?route=information/contact department.
Items returned without a RMA number issued by our company will be rejected and returned to the customer freight collect.
RMA's are only valid under manufacturers/distributors return policies. The required return date will be communicated upon issuance of a RMA # by Target Direct Inc. but is usually limited to 7 business days. In the event of the goods not being returned within the time limited specified by the RMA, the RMA will be cancelled, the goods will no longer be returnable, and you will have to seek repair/replacement directly from the manufacturer.
Defective items may be returned for replacement subject to the following restrictions:
· You have contacted the manufacturer to obtain a case number which confirms the manufacturer agrees that your product is defective.
· All products must be returned in original condition including packaging, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, discs, and accessories.
· RMA's are only valid for Manufacturer/distributor specified return guidelines.
· Defective consumables are returnable for exchange only.
· All returns must be shipped freight prepaid. It is best to use a major courier who supplies tracking/insurance options, such as Purolator or UPS, or any other courier that ships insured and offers a tracking number. The product must be shipped inside another box to protect the original packaging unless the product was originally shipped to you without additional packaging.
· For immediate replacements, you will need to place a new order, and when the original item is received and verified as defective by the distributor/manufacturer, you will be credited for the defective product. We will not be responsible in the event that you place a new order or the distributor/manufacturer rejects the original product. A new order must be placed in order for the system to cross-ship upon waiting for the returned product.
· Any returns found to be non-defective may be rejected and returned to you freight collect.
· Non-defective items are non-returnable except in special circumstances and with prior written approval from our company. The manufacturer’s approval may also be required in the form of an authorization or return number. Such items are subject to a restocking fee and all non-product related fees (shipping, credit card processing fees, and insurance) are not refundable and will be deducted.
· Please allow 2-3 weeks for a credit/refund to be issued (shipping and other charges are not refundable under any circumstances).
After 14 days of your receipt of the goods or the delivery of the goods to a courier depot for pick up in case an order is non-deliverable, no returns or replacements will be accepted and the client must contact the manufacturer for warranty service.
Target Direct Inc. reserves the right to cancel an order at its discretion or to issue a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for merchandise that is advertised in error, is unexpectedly out of stock, does not conform to specifications, or was shipped in error.
In keeping with our fast delivery policy, orders received by Target Direct Inc. are usually processed right away giving almost no chance for a customer to cancel an order. Once a customer places an order on our website or gives directions for a Target Direct Inc. employee to place an order on their behalf, the order cannot be cancelled without the approval of Target Direct Inc. An order that has been shipped to the customer, is in transit to Target Direct Inc. to be forwarded to the customer, or in the case of a pickup order, has been shipped by a supplier to Target Direct Inc., or is ready for pick up from Target Direct Inc., cannot be cancelled. Target Direct Inc. makes every effort to accommodate cancellation requests however since we process orders quickly, most orders cannot be cancelled and the cancellation of an order is at Target Direct Inc. sole digression. Special ordered items and factory orders cannot be cancelled for any reason.
Target Direct Inc. is committed to work with you to ensure that every product under warranty performs to the manufacturer's specifications. Please check the item description for warranty details.
The information, services, products, and materials contained in this Site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Target Direct Inc. disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services, products, and materials, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, freedom from computer virus, and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. In addition, Target Direct Inc. does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this Site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Goods Damaged In
Do not accept shipments if the box or boxes appear damaged in transit. Should you accidentally receive and sign for a shipment that was damaged in transit, you must seek compensation from the carrier as our company is responsible only for the shipping of the goods and not damage that occurs in transit. Note that most couriers require any claims to be made immediately - usually within five days from the date of receipt.